- From 99€
Guest Bedroom "Chat Botté "
This small cosy nest with a view on the Saint Quiriace collegiate Church, is an invitation to relaxation with its grey-green walls, its velvet curtains. The colours and materials : leather, métal, furs… create a more masculine atmosphère.
The Puss and its story are hinted at by the lamps reminisccent of its hat, by the bathtub and its «claw legs » representing the river.
Overlooking the park, its the ideal bedroom for a cocooning stay.
It offers a bed in 140. A very beautiful bathtub designed by Stella Cadente creates an off-beat and original decoration. A console with a bowl complete the equipment.
Equipment room :
Our guest rooms are equipped with the upper-class hotels facilities :
- High quality bedding
- Plasma TV
- Docking station (iPod, iPhone ...)
- Free internet access via WIFI
- Mineral water, coffee, tea
- Hair dryer
- Miss Me perfume sample, Stella Cadente creation
- Care products Dr. Hauschka
- Power breakfast (included in the rent), served between 8h30 and 10h30.
Possibility of a formula on site for diner on booking (>48h). 38 € the meal